1. To provide free tuitions for the poor
2. To conduct awareness programs on child rights and women rights.
3. To conduct medical camps for animals .
4. To conduct medical camps and cleanliness programs for children, senior citizens and challenged children.
5. To conduct awareness programs against alcohol consumption..
6. To facilitate shelter for abandoned children, women and elderly people in government and non government organizations.
7.To work for the deprived people, children and orphanage homes.
8. Career guidance and counseling programs.
9. Awareness to protect children from child abuse
10. To abolish child labour
1) To Start, run, develop institute for the poor people and to develop their skills and education.
2) To Provide Free Tuitions to the poor students.
3) To Provide educational and career guidance for the poor and needy students.
4) To Conduct awareness programs about safety guidance programs for the school children against abuses.
5) To Conduct literacy programs to eradicate Child Labour, Child Abuses etc.
6) To Conduct awareness programs on Child Rights.
7) To Conduct awareness programs on Womens’ Rights.
8) To Conduct social awareness programs to the deprived people
9) To Conduct health programs to the Children and Senior Citizions.
10) To Conduct Cleanliness and Hygiene programs in Educational Institution.
11) To Conduct Food and Nutrition programs to the Children.
12) To Conduct awareness programs about Cyber Crimes.
14) To Conduct Medical Camps for children and senior citizen.
16) To do all such other lawful things as may be incidental to or conductive to the attainment of the above objects.
17) To render all possible help at Childrens’ Home, Orphanage Homes and Old Age Homes and to the Street Children.
18) To work for the below poverty deprived people, poor women and Children.
19) To raise funds and to receive donations, contributions, gifts trade for carrying out the objects of the Trust.
20) To Conduct conventional awareness programs to the people of the Urban and the Rural areas.
21) To undertake all welfare programs for the deprived, implemented by State and Central Government.
22) Emotional support to the depressed.
23) To alleviate the suffering of animels.
DHIYA social welfare trust is located in Coimbatore and its main objective is to create awareness among the underprivileged. Dhiya social welfare trust is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO).
Our Primary Focus is to uplift the educational drop outs destitudes , orphans and uneducated rural folks.